Dakar yellow 2.2 Z for sale o2

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Dakar yellow 2.2 Z for sale o2

Post by Bananasport »

Selling my dakar yellow 2.2 Z3 ( I have just upgraded to a 3.0 litre Z3 .)
Z3 dakar 87500 miles FSH BMW + extra oil changes. just had inspection 1 + brake fluid change. 17" alloys just refurbished. all books, receipts and MOT's. Black leather sport seats and trim. Harmon Kardon hi fi with alpine cd head unit. ( original bmw head unit included)
three keys. air con. brushed aluminium centre console, twin cup holder.centre arm rest. chrome door handles & chrome interior trim
BMW alarm, disguised starter button. Leather sports wheel and illuminated gear knob. DSC traction control, fire extinguisher. Tracker system fitted, BMW wind deflector. two previous owners HPI clear Condition extremely good. £4,150 offered to Forum before advertising. Cant seem to load pictures If you are interested let me have your email and I can attach pictures that way.
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Dakar yellow 2.2 Z for sale o2

Post by Brian H »

GLWTS you need to host your photos on a separate site then link them in here,

http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7658
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Bananasport »

Thanks Brian Have tried to use the site but at my age 77 it confuses me, will try again
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Photos hosted and posted on behalf of Bananasport :) Stunning car BTW, I am biased though 8-)

If a friendly mod is about can you transfer the IMG codes in to the first post pls and delete this one :)
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Bananasport »

Thanks Brian for the help in posting the pictures. Forgot to mention on the For sale that I have had all the ignition coils replaced as well for smoother running.
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Bananasport »

Not a great response although I am open to offers. Winter approaching so timing not the best. I shall bring it into the garage and prepare it for storage until Spring. Bit of a squeeze with the other Z though. Anybody tried the wheeled gadgets that are put under the car wheels that allow the car to be slid tighter to the wall? or has anybody some for sale?
Bananasport

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Bananasport »

SOLD Very pleased to have sold. One very happy young man drove away this evening with a big smile on his face.His first Z3 Hope to hear from him on our site