The very reluctant sale of my 2000 (W) Z3 2.0ltr Auto

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
ARoosterinaRoadster

Z3 roadster 2.0

The very reluctant sale of my 2000 (W) Z3 2.0ltr Auto

Post by ARoosterinaRoadster »

Hi to you all. It is with much reluctance that I am putting my 2000 facelift/wide bodied Z3 up for sale.
Having found that my arthritis (Knees,Hips and Ankles) is not making getting in and out easy and especially when parked-up and the mindlessly unrealistic people do not give me room to open the door enough to get in - I am reluctantly putting it up for sale.
I will be looking for a convertible BMW again but in the form of a 3 series 330Ci Auto. I need something a little less near to the ground.

Hopefully I have conformed with the rulings on the posting of E'bay listings - but as a belt and braces I have listed the Item number and hopefully got the Photobucket link to the lead E'bay listing correct - this time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301932269905? ... 1555.l2648

E'bay Item No 301932269905

Mod Edit: Extraneous img tags removed. R.
Happiness is a well kept Z3 and preferably running with the hood down - weather permitting.