My Z3 2.8 for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
PORTMYSTER

Z3 roadster 2.8

My Z3 2.8 for sale

Post by PORTMYSTER »

Hi All,

Just to say that due to continuing lack of use and with work commitment, the car for this year and certainly next year would get little further usage. Please follow link to the advertisement and I would consider offers obviously. http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/det ... /z3/150283

I will approach other selling sites soon once other commitments have passed i.e. wedding and see how things develop.

Many thanks
Richard
Ontiken

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: My Z3 2.8 for sale

Post by Ontiken »

I recently sold my immaculate full bmw service history 2.8 with only 37,500 miles . People are asking prices around £6999 at garages,but do they get it? At £7995 I think you are incredibly optimistic. I advertised mine at £6495 and never got any interest. I did eventually sell it,but not at anything remotely like your asking price!
PORTMYSTER

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by PORTMYSTER »

Good feedback, think I started here because of the autotrader market. Will re-look at the price over the coming week to account for private sale. I would consider offers on the other end of my current asking but if it's not going, I will decide if it's just fate to keep :wink:
peterandjenny

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by peterandjenny »

Ours is like yours but with less mileage and we would be looking at £5000 if selling ( no plans ) there was one at a dealers with 29,000 miles on that sold for £4500 . You may be better off selling the hardtop separately .
John1950

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by John1950 »

PORTMYSTER wrote:Hi All,

Just to say that due to continuing lack of use and with work commitment, the car for this year and certainly next year would get little further usage. Please follow link to the advertisement and I would consider offers obviously. http://www.classiccarsforsale.co.uk/det ... /z3/150283

I will approach other selling sites soon once other commitments have passed i.e. wedding and see how things develop.

Many thanks
Richard

I think you'll find the going rate for a 2.8 with your sort of mileage would more likely be attracting realistic prices at about £4500 - not £8000
John Walker
Baarn, Holland
Image Image

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by PORTMYSTER »

Thanks John, an interesting phase and the typical sites are a little misleading with a good handful zeds at 6-8 but willing to drop and see what happens, but if the level I want does not match a buyer, it's just fate that it's a keeper for another long period. It's a good dilemma to be in I would think.
stevov

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by stevov »

As per other comments, 3500-4000 and sell the roof separately.