SEAT BELT GUIDE FIX & SEAT LIFTS AVAILABLE

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

SEAT BELT GUIDE FIX & SEAT LIFTS AVAILABLE

Post by Southernboy »

I am making up some sets of the seat belt guide fix mods - should be ready in Black and polished ally as per the pic below in around 10 days time. £25/ per set of two incl postage. These items will firstly fix a broken seat belt guide and hold it in it's correct position as if it weren't broken. Second, it will prevent the seat belt guide from ever breaking and all the hassles of replacing it with a new part.. see 2nd pic of how / where it is fitted. They come with all screws and instructions for fitting.

Typical break point on the seat belt guide

...and the repair / fix using the fitting to hold the broken section back in position...

Also, I have 3 sets of the seat lift mod ready to go immediately. Please note, these lifts are specifically designed for the Z3 only. They lift the front mounting points of the seat making the seated position more comfortable in terms of "butt slide" forward on leather seats. Also, they provide better leg room for taller people. They are designed to "lock" into the recess on the floor of the car, and also into the "nipple" under the rail. This means that when they are bolted down, they allow no movement in any direction and provide a solid and safe means of raising the seat. If you look at the pic below, you will see one side of the spacer has a recess which locks into the nipple under the rail, and the other face has a nipple which locks into a recess on the car floor. They are £36 / set incl postage. ( One set = 2 pieces for one seat) Fitting instructions are provided.

Last edited by Southernboy on Sat 04 Jun, 2016 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
mickdev

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Re: SEAT BELT GUIDE FIX & SEAT LIFTS AVAILABLE

Post by mickdev »

I have purchased a set of the seatbelt guides from southernboy and I fully recommend them , they look the bees knees and are so simple to fit. It saves the job of fitting new guides , upholstery off etc and it finishes the job off nicely , looks ace !!!!
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Thanks for the recommendation buddy - always good to have a buyer's opinion.. :cheers
"Normal is overrated"

Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Still have a few sets of both items left... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"