Z3 2.8 exhaust wanted

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
MpowerRob

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Z3 2.8 exhaust wanted

Post by MpowerRob »

Hi all am looking for a performance exhaust for my 2.8 z3, if anyone has one they want to sell please let me know.
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Re: Z3 2.8 exhaust wanted

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

I've got a back box for a 2.8 for sale , stainless steel custom made, loud but not too loud in my opinion l.

Will dig out my sale ad for you
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
Julie Z3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Julie Z3 »

Hi Rob Does that mean you will have a standard system for sale?
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

Julie Z3 wrote:Hi Rob Does that mean you will have a standard system for sale?
Fleebagmonkeyface on ebay has one for sale currently. He's a car nut so it should be a good one. But he's a bit like the A Team - if you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find him... maybe you can buy from... Fleebagmonkeyface. Seriously, Nick's a good guy and credit to him for not spending all his time letting his Z3 breaking rule his life - family is important!
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
Julie Z3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Julie Z3 »

I've read his adverts with a grin as like you say it seems more of a hobby to him? Unlike everything else in our " must have now" world! Maybe worth a trip to Marlborough if he can be tracked down...........................