WTB: Z3 M front bumper

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
pinkpiggy

Z3 coupe 2.8

WTB: Z3 M front bumper

Post by pinkpiggy »

Hello guys, sorry for doubling thread. But even when i won the auction with "buy now" button and payed the bumper i found before, after 2 weeks seller decided he will not send the bumper and he added it again for sale (and doubled price). All work on my z3 wait 2 weeks because of one f**** seller and than nothing.

That is the reason why I am still looking for M front bumper :/ if you have one for sale, let me know.

Because of I am from Czech republic, only solution is ship it via post, except you are from "closer" areas like germany (east border), austria, poland, ...

Thank you very much for any offer.
BMW Z3 Coupe, M52B28, 2.8, Hellrot/black, sunroof

Image Image Image Image Image
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Re: WTB: Z3 M front bumper

Post by bertiejaffa »

Sorry to hear about the poor seller experience - thats not good. hopefully someone on the continent will be able to come forward and offer one. The issue in the UK is that there were less than 1000 M models produced, and more than 500 are still on the road so the number of available parts in the UK is very limited. Good luck with the search
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal