WANTED - Tonneau

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
gt2200

Z3 roadster 2.8

WANTED - Tonneau

Post by gt2200 »

Hi guys and gals - just wondering if any of you have a tonneau that you're looking to sell. Would really like one in fantastic condition and finished in black.

Hoping you can help out and happy to collect if you're not too far (50miles) from Lincoln / Newark.

Many thanks.
bentley-boy

blank

Re: WANTED - Tonneau

Post by bentley-boy »

Hello, I have such an animal, in fact have two! Am about 50 miles from Lincoln in Leicestershire not far off the A46.

Regards, BB
Geoff Crispin

Z3 coupe 3.0i

Post by Geoff Crispin »

There are a couple on Gumtree site
gt2200

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gt2200 »

bentley-boy wrote:Hello, I have such an animal, in fact have two! Am about 50 miles from Lincoln in Leicestershire not far off the A46.

Regards, BB
Could you ping me a PM or post some pics of the ones you have, their condition and how much you'd like for them...well one, as I don't need two, lol.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

PM me if you're still looking.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)