style 55 wheels..

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Z3Jeremy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

style 55 wheels..

Post by Z3Jeremy »

morning all,
if anyone knows of a set of style 55 z3 alloys for sale let me pls, thankyou.. Jeremy.
can only see one set on the internet in the USA c£1000! Someone out there deciced their need was greater than mine for the set attached to my car. Ho hum, good weekend all..
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: style 55 wheels..

Post by g8jka »

PM sent
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal
spurs fan in a coupe

Z3 coupe 2.8

Post by spurs fan in a coupe »

Where you based mate? I could lend you some standard Road stars until you get yourself sort?

I'm in Woking
we expres: " He did hear the bells ringing, but doesnt know where where the clapper hangs".
stevov

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by stevov »

I have a set with rainsport 3 tyres.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

Did they remove the wheels from the car or storage? Is your Zed okay? I thought the days of taking them off cars and leaving it on bricks were long gone.

I remember years ago being told a story about a colleague of a colleague who had his car stolen. When he came back car gone but the thief had left his Elton John tape collection in the parking space with a note saying he didn't want them.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
Z3Jeremy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by Z3Jeremy »

BIG thankyou all,
its now an insurance job for wheels and tyres so hopefully that will progress smoothly, however any hiccups appreciative to any plan b so we see what pans out over the forthcoming days, yep youre on the money, my Michael Bolton best of still intact, the good lord giveth the good lord taketh away! joke ok before someone offers to sell/donate their copy arf arf.JM. PS BMW still stock new sets of type 55s..
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

Z3Jeremy wrote:Someone out there deciced their need was greater than mine for the set attached to my car. Ho hum, good weekend all..
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I honestly thought this type of theft was behind us? Hope you get sorted soon.