2000(X) Z3 3.0i Topaz Blue 66,000 miles £6750

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
bluedaxcobra

Z3 roadster 3.0i

2000(X) Z3 3.0i Topaz Blue 66,000 miles £6750

Post by bluedaxcobra »

SORRY FOLKS NOW SOLD JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT GENUINELY GOOD CARS SELL THERESELVES!

My wife has had the car for a couple of years and now decided she needs to be practical and have a car she can take the grand kids out in.

What did she go for an e46 M3 convertible!!!

We bought the car from a fellow enthusiast who really nurtured it and the sadly became ill and it was little used.
She who must be obeyed decided it was a keeper so I went to town on it.
The brakes have all been replaced cross drilled and grooved discs , new pads and HB shoes, front back plates pins and hoses
The suspension has been replaced comprising of new springs, top mounts struts and shockers, new wish bones, steering links etc
New front hubs, the front idlers and belts have also been changed.
BBS split rims and new tyres were fitted this year.
The car has the chrome line kit fitted both exterior and interior, blue and black heated leather seats. headlamp washers, heated washer jets.

Car comes with the matching hard top and bag, the rear tonneau cover and wind deflector

Just had its service and Mot with no advisories.

The auto box is really good for leisurely cruising or stick it in sport mode and have some real fun!!

The car is in Eastwood Notts and I am retired so viewing is not a problem for those who might be interested

Either Pm me or I can be contacted on 07814 565509

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/blued ... 6.jpg.html][IMG]

I hope this is a slide show sorry if I have made a lulu of it it's my first attempt.

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/blued ... w/BMW%20Z3
Last edited by bluedaxcobra on Thu 15 Sep, 2016 22:45, edited 1 time in total.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: 2000(X) Z3 3.0i Topaz Blue 66,000 miles £6750

Post by mrscalex »

Very nice! Exactly the sort of thing I'm aiming for in another few months. But I have to finish my various projects first and pool the money together.

Seems a reasonable asking price to me but as always it's finding the right buyer if you are actually to get that. . It's a Sport isn't it? You may want to put that in the title.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)