2.2 Sport in Swansea

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

2.2 Sport in Swansea

Post by mrscalex »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-BMW-Z3-M ... 1969084798

Not my car but...

Looks like a nice car. If anyone has a serious interest and wants me to take a look for them first before travelling all the way to Swansea will be happy to do so. I'm back in Swansea Thu-Sat.

Will be a hoot pulling up in Trudy who is virtually identical :)
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
handsomejackuk

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: 2.2 Sport in Swansea

Post by handsomejackuk »

looks real nice Rob.... fancy a spin out on sometime ? could meet you somewhere.. if you up for it ? i am free all week...

Al.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

handsomejackuk wrote:looks real nice Rob.... fancy a spin out on sometime ? could meet you somewhere.. if you up for it ? i am free all week...

Al.
We'll sort something out sometime bud. But, and don't take this personally, I got so much stuff going on at home and work, some of it not so good, it wouldn't be fair to the family if I start b*ggering off on jaunts anytime soon.

But I often stop off for a break at the McDonalds in Newport where we met up before so that might be a good chance to catch 30 mins and kick tyres.
ImageImage
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
BeemerBoyo

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by BeemerBoyo »

Looking at the pictures this car does NOT have aircon fitted as per the description. The switch has a blank fitted. However it does have the computer option fitted replacing the analogue clock. Looks a tidy car apart from that. I also bought my car from Swansea 3 years ago, originally supplied by Trainers BMW and 1 owner from new. It's an identical 2.2 sport in Titan silver. Mine also does not have aircon and is my main regret. Would have considered buying this and selling the silver one instead.
2002 E37 BMW Z3 2.2 Sport
2008 E93 BMW 3 series 325i m sport convertible

Previous BMW cars

2007 E87 BMW 1 series 120D
2013 F21 BMW 1 series 120D
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by mrscalex »

BMW VIN shows the OBC but you are correct, no air con.

Probably a genuine error but as you say no good if that's one of the main motivations to change the car.
ImageImage
handsomejackuk

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by handsomejackuk »

woooo hooo i got Air con !!!!!!! yay and heated seats yay..... but only a 1.9..... :cry:

grrrrr
handsomejackuk

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by handsomejackuk »

yeah will do Rob... we have to have a happy meal.. together.. :o .. i do get out quite a bit so next time you about let me know i try and get down do you bring the Z3 across to wales ?