FS 2001 Z3M S54 Low miles! Chicago

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Chronopete

M roadster S54

FS 2001 Z3M S54 Low miles! Chicago

Post by Chronopete »

For sale very rare 2001 BMW M Roadster Z3M with the 315hp S54 engine. Only 51,500 miles! Black on black. The car is in very good shape. Everything works, the engine and transmission run smooth. No leaks. Everything functions as it should! The clutch works great, there is no slipping in any gear. Brand new genuine leather seat covers with custom 'M' on the head rest installed 2 weeks ago. New genuine leather shift boot and hand brake boot. New floor mats. I'm the 3rd owner. Clean car fax, no accidents. The top works good. It is in fairly good condition, but should probably be fixed up a little due to missing stitching. I just spent 6 hours detailing the exterior. The previous owner was a middle-age lady who took a good care of the vehicle, except the wheels. Unfortunately all 4 wheels have curb rush, could use some refinishing. The wheels are not bent, however. New tires, battery, rotors and brake pads installed 1,100 miles ago. I bought the car earlier this year in Virginia, but sadly need to let it go. $23,500 obo cash only, we will need to go to your bank to verify the payment. I have title in hand. I live in Aurora, IL.