S50B32 & S54 Constant Pressure Valve O-Ring & Tool

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
pingu

M roadster S50

S50B32 & S54 Constant Pressure Valve O-Ring & Tool

Post by pingu »

Seal to cure a leaking CPV AND the tool to replace it...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332031924109
Pingu
aceman

M roadster S50

Re: S50B32 & S54 Constant Pressure Valve O-Ring & Tool

Post by aceman »

You know that very much looks like the tool I made to do mine which I subsequently handed on for others to use. I made it out of a Renault sump plug adapter.

Is this your ebay add Gary?
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

aceman wrote:You know that very much looks like the tool I made to do mine which I subsequently handed on for others to use. I made it out of a Renault sump plug adapter.

Is this your ebay add Gary?
Yup. Decided to make tools to sell. Lots of the things you can buy in the market-place are either over-priced, not available, or of poor quality.

£10 instead of £33 AND the tool to do the job doesn't seem unreasonable to me :wink: .
Pingu
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

Yea would be useful for someone without the tool; I tried a few big flat bits from an impact screwdriver but they kept "ramping" out of the slot as they were tapered, so I modified it by grinding it square so it sat really nicely in the keyway of the screw.