After building one for my car and testing it over the past 6 months i have decided to make a couple more and offer them out to Z3 owners on this forum with the view to making more if needed.
the sound is incredible and really brings the Z3 to life, i haven't noticed any heat soak, or any fuel consumption changes.
This has taken me ages to not only find a large enough filter that fits but also a packing solution that works in the tight space available.
The kit contains
- Genuine K&N Filter capable of handling 300 BHP
- Stainless Steel Intake pipe
- Premium 4 Ply Silicone Joiner
- 3 x Stainless Genuine Jubilee Clips
- Stainless Filter Brace
- Stainless washer and bolt
- Rubber Vibration Insulator
The price is £100 + £10 postage (in the UK)
already sold a few to guys on ZORG, currently have two for sale
2. [USER=5010]@Simon Blythe[/USER]
3. [USER=4648]@Craig Giblett[/USER]