Z3M Refurbished wheels

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Tony g

blank

Z3M Refurbished wheels

Post by Tony g »

Hi all

I have a set of Z3M wheels for sale. They are in very good condition as were refurbished a couple of years ago and never put on my car. I have sold my Z so these are no longer needed. They have been tucked away in my garage for a while but I plan to give them a clean and can post some photos if you are interested. I'm asking £550 and would prefer collection but would consider posting if not too much hassle. I think £550 is a fair price considering they are ready to go on you car and they seem to change hands on eBay for £700 +

Let me know if anyone's interested I would prefer to sell them here rather than putting them on eBay.

Thanks, Tony
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Z3M Refurbished wheels

Post by Gazza »

Just for clarity Tony, are there tyres on the rims ?
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Tony g

blank

Post by Tony g »

Hi Gazza

No tyres just wheels.
Martini

M coupe S50

Post by Martini »

I hope for you you made the sale a long time ago but, just in case...still available?