Wanted wind deflector & tonnue cover

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Wanted wind deflector & tonnue cover

Post by KERMIT1970 »

Hi back in a zed again & looking for rollbar wind deflector oe one & tonnue cover in black if anyone can help that would be great :)
Geoff Crispin

Z3 coupe 3.0i

Re: Wanted wind deflector & tonnue cover

Post by Geoff Crispin »

Look on Gumtree there are some on there and also I think on the Org site
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

Cheers Geoff had a look on gumtree nothing ATM. What's the other site you mentioned?
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by tom_sk »

Will have both of these available shortly as I'm selling my zed and all the extras I have acquired over the years. Just getting some pics sorted and items priced up and hope to have ads up before the weekend.

Out of interest, does anyone know how to price up the cost of postage /delivery when selling items online?

Thanks, Ian
2001 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver/Blue Leather (left home :bawl: ) and his big brother 2002 e39 2.2 Titan Silver/Grey Leather (leaving soon :bawl: :bawl: )
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

Cheers Ian let me know when there available :)
tom_sk

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by tom_sk »

KERMIT1970 wrote: Wed 26 Jul, 2017 21:58 Cheers Ian let me know when there available :)
Will do. Hope to get ads up for the Zed and parts by the weekend (not easy to get pics as the weather is so showery atm). If I get some interest in the car, may give a prospective buyer first dibs on any parts.

Cheers, Ian
2001 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver/Blue Leather (left home :bawl: ) and his big brother 2002 e39 2.2 Titan Silver/Grey Leather (leaving soon :bawl: :bawl: )
Geoff Crispin

Z3 coupe 3.0i

Post by Geoff Crispin »

There seem to be two covers on Gumtree at the moment, the Org site is the Z.Roadster.org the other club for Zeders or look on the NewsNow Classifieds.
I purchased my cover from a chap on Gumtree for £70 and a wind deflector from the Org site a chap had a batch made (Perspex) Hope this helps