Advice pleasee

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
jimmithemoonlite

Z4 sDrive35iS

Advice pleasee

Post by jimmithemoonlite »

Hi all,

I have recently bought my first Z and It's a low mile 2011 35i and it's sitting on near perfect 19" light v alloys with almost new bridgestone runflats, all in all pretty immaculate all round, and have obviously been off to clean the back of the wheels.
My car is titanium silver and I want to change the wheels and sell mine but I have absolutely no idea what to ask for mine so If someone could suggest a ball park figure I'd really appreciate it.

John
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Advice pleasee

Post by Gazza »

I'd suggest checking prices on Ebay etc for with and without tyres.

I have a 335i and changed the runflats to normal tyres using the same size width/profile, best thing I've ever done, the car now feels like it has suspension and doesn't drive like the Flintstones car.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage