wanted hardtop mount guides

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
PJH

Z3 roadster 3.0i

wanted hardtop mount guides

Post by PJH »

Hi All

Finally got around to buying a hardtop

Cant locate the mounting guides anywhere that I can get them before I collect in Manchester this Sunday - so after them although I understand that they at aprox as thick as a drainage pipe - again would be most welcome if someone has a set I could buy or loan?

hope someone can assist

PJ
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: wanted hardtop mount guides

Post by mrscalex »

I’m not sure what part you are after.

But I have a complete mounting kit if any use. Complete with T-spanner for the front fixings.

PM me if interested.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: wanted hardtop mount guides

Post by Robert T »

I have a set of fitting gauges which I loan out, but they are currently out on loan.

You don't really need to worry too much about the exact fit to transport the roof home safely, though it may whistle a bit.

I assume you either already have or are getting a fitting kit with the roof. You need to have the rear brackets fitted to the car before you try to fit the roof. You will also need a pair of grub screws for the front.

Cheers R.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc