Looking for a Zed: Returning to the ‘fold’ (possibly)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Dr. Wilson

Z4 M roadster

Looking for a Zed: Returning to the ‘fold’ (possibly)

Post by Dr. Wilson »

Hi all. Not been on here a while. I used to own a lovely Steel Grey, 2.8 facelift around 10 years ago and received lots of good advice on here. Foolishly sold it, then bought a Z4, Z4MC, Z4MR and finally ended up owning my current S50 Imola Z3 MCoupe.

Considering adding the the fleet and getting back in the market with another Z3 roadster as I truly believe it’s one of the best looking cars of the modern era.

If I pull the trigger then I’d be looking for at least a 2.2 (preferably 2.8 or 3.0), facelift - so post 2000. Ideally sport seats and sub £100k mileage with good history. Budgeting around £3k for the right car.

If anyone is thinking of selling feel free to pm me.
Last edited by Dr. Wilson on Tue 06 Feb, 2018 18:13, edited 2 times in total.
mrscalex

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Looking for a Zed: Returning to the ‘fold’ (possibly)

Post by mrscalex »

PM sent.
ImageImage
2001 Z3 2.2 Topaz Blue (Trudy) - Keeper rebuilt from a write-off
2002 Z3 2.2 Titan Silver (Cookies) - Keeper rebuilt having been bought with a seized engine
2002 Z3 3.0 Sapphire Black (Peanut) - Keeper awaiting rebuilding having been bought as an abandoned project
Plus Willy, Kodak & Maycee - All 2.2 Sport projects. Yes, 6 is a lot of Z3s :)
Always happy to try and help with spares :)