The last S54 off the production line, now on sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Renaud

M roadster S54

The last S54 off the production line, now on sale

Post by Renaud »

Hello All,

If anyone is interested, what is arguably the best and the rarest Z3M is now available to view and is up for sale. Details are at:

https://www.ubergt.co.uk/used/cars/bmw/ ... sorpasmore

Regards,

R
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: The last S54 off the production line, now on sale

Post by motco »

Sixteen years old and £35k... :wink:

I have 'possibly' the last 2.2i Sport off the line and about 45,000 miles. What's that worth by these standards?
Renaud

M roadster S54

Post by Renaud »

This is one of 73 right hand drive cars produced globaly and IS the last one of the prodcution line.... :wink:
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

It certainly is the last one 8-)

The only thing that needs to be done to make it perfect ------------ Shadow Chrome Wheels :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Renaud

M roadster S54

Post by Renaud »

Hello Gazza,

Believe it or not, they are shadow chrome, I think it must be a lighting effect from the super bright flash gun!

When I bought the car, it had just had the wheels refurbished in normal silver, so I paid out and had them done again in shadow chrome. They must of thought I was soft in the head having perfectly good wheels re-done just to change the shade slightly!!