PZero Nero - anyone got any? Or what alternative?

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
Hylts

M roadster S54

PZero Nero - anyone got any? Or what alternative?

Post by Hylts »

Hi,

I am in need of replacing only one of my tyres as it has a slow leak. I have a set of PZero Neros - problem is I can't seem to find anyone that has any PZero Neros now and Pirelli say that they discontinued making them in December 2010.

So does anyone know anyone that has a PZero Nero in stock? Looking for a 265/30 ZR19 size for my haartge 19inch classics.

If I am unable to find any - what would you recommend I do - assuming i have to have at least a matched pair then I would have to replace both rear tyres - what recommendations considering I will still have PZero Nero on the front? Is this even a viable alternative or should I really replace the whole set of four to match?

Thanks.
dooby

M roadster S50

Post by dooby »

I have had 2 sets of nero's and 1 set of rosso's. 235/30/19 and 265/30/19.
Never been that impressed with them, but always kept on replacing to
match the front or rear.
Decided it was time for a change so just got a set of falken 452's for the back from camskill. I will still have nero's on the front till they need changing. Having them fitted next week and I have to say I liked the
price compaired 2 the pirelli's.
crazy1502

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by crazy1502 »

dooby! do you get any tramlining with those m3 wheels on?? ive got the same wheels and i have to keep both hands on the wheel at all times just incase the car decides to meander!

but the big fat 19's look gooooood! so i can live with it

cheers............crazy
dooby

M roadster S50

Post by dooby »

crazy1502 wrote:dooby! do you get any tramlining with those m3 wheels on?? ive got the same wheels and i have to keep both hands on the wheel at all times just incase the car decides to meander!

but the big fat 19's look gooooood! so i can live with it

cheers............crazy
Not really, I do have some eibach spacers on though to make them the
correct offset.
crazy1502

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by crazy1502 »

ah right, i have 235/35's all round on mine and it tramlines,, what would you dooby, or anyone else recommend please!

i dont really understand ofsets etc...
dooby

M roadster S50

Post by dooby »

Check what the oem offest is ment to be for your model zed. ( search on here ) Also check what the offset is on the wheels you have and get spacers that make up the gap. Are they genuine M3 wheels? if so you have 4 x fronts.