Cheap re-maps in the West Midlands area

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Cheap re-maps in the West Midlands area

Post by peteslag »

I recently discovered my neighbour re-maps cars so had him do my Z3 3.0, what a difference! It has really brought the engine alive, much snappier response. The acceleration is also noticeably better as well.

I mentioned to him that I'm part of Zroadster community and he has offered to re-map any member of .NET or .ORG for a greatly discounted price. He would normally charge £250 so if you are in the area and fancy a few extra horses drop me a PM and I will pass on his details.

Just tell him you are from Zroadster and he will give a price accordingly.

Pete
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
z3 pete

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: Cheap re-maps in the West Midlands area

Post by z3 pete »

Hi Pete, I live in Wednesfield, and i was just wondering out of interest, roughly what he would charge to do my 2.0ltr z3 straight six, ?.
and what increase in bhp it gives ?.

cheers z3 pete
My midlife crisis machine, 2 litre straight six facelift model
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

Wednesdfield is only down the road.

I'm not sure about the power gain on a 2.0. For me, the extra power wasn't the main reason for the re-map, my engine just didn't feel as lively as I would have liked and there wasn't enough torque low down in the rev range. The re-map certainly fixed that.

The best thing to do is email Gav, he can give you all the information you need and a price. I'll PM his details to you.
Z3 3.0, Ford ST220, Jaguar XK8, Mr2 GT Turbo, Fiat Bravo HGT, Cavalier, Astra convertible, MK1 Astra GTE, XR3i, E21 323i, XR3, Cavalier, VW Jetta, Rover SDi, Capri 2.0S, Audi 80 GTE, another Cavalier, brown Astra van, Citroen GS Club (we all had to start somewhere).
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by billz »

So you have made it a bit quicker for the Evo then pete, should be fun next time we are out you, me, Karl, Jim and Mozza. We will be able to amble round :colourful:
Image ImageImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
Z4 3.0si Ruby Black with Champagne Leather and Piano Black Dash
peteslag

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by peteslag »

billz wrote:So you have made it a bit quicker for the Evo then pete, should be fun next time we are out you, me, Karl, Jim and Mozza. We will be able to amble round :colourful:
I can't wait until the next Evo run Bill, re-map or no re-map. More smiles per miles than any road I know, thats for sure :drive

I don't know if Jim has got any more run's in the pipeline?
billz

Z4 roadster 3.0si

Post by billz »

Dont think there will be one now till they come back off there hols. :(
bill
Image ImageImageUploaded with ImageShack.com
Z3 3.0 Sports Sold
Z4 3.0si Ruby Black with Champagne Leather and Piano Black Dash
z3 pete

Z3 roadster 2.0