TYRESONTHEDRIVE - Recommended

Tyres, exhausts, suspension, strut braces, air filters, brake pads/rotors and anything else for 'dawn raiders'.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

TYRESONTHEDRIVE - Recommended

Post by bertiejaffa »

HI,

Just to let you know I have just bought 4 new Pirelli PZERO's for my Z3M from tyresonthedrive.com and I have to recommend them. I checked their prices against Camskill and Tyreleader and when you added on £10 a corner for fitting they were identical, however, they come to you and at the moment they are offering 0%finance on sets of 4 (or more) Pirellis

The bloke turned up this morning to fit them, was professional, friendly and knowledgable. Furthermore, the offer on the website initially had a BUG in it that would only allow 4 tyres of the same size but a quick email to their customer services and I was given a personal representative who worked "tyre"lessly (sorry) to work around the problem and even matched the price back to when I found the offer earlier in the week.

I have no affiliation with them except for this transaction but I thought the 0% finance offer was very good and I personally will be using them again for sure. (plus with quidco you even get cashback!)

Cheers B
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal