Took the z out today...

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Mr Adds

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Took the z out today...

Post by Mr Adds »

As today was a nice day up here, well dry at least, decided to take the Z out! Until today it hadnt been out since the start of October... made me remember how good of a drive it is!!! Did 30 miles just driving the 'b' roads and it was fantastic, hope the rest of the year is nice- only done 4k miles in it sine I got it on 2007!
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

Its getting to that time of year to dust off the covers :D

I did a big detour last week to get the Z out of storage for a quick blast while the sun was out and then wrapped it up again :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Zed Carer »

Not much sun here today but it was dry so after washing the Z4 took the Z3 out for its first run in 2010 - started off hood down but after 10 miles had to seek shelter under a bridge whilst the roof went up. Did the shopping whilst it was raining and then got another roof down session - did around 60 miles all told and thoroughly enjoyed it - did feel a bit colder than usual as I had forgotten to zip up the wind deflector :oops: Did have to explain just why it took that long to go to the other end of the village and back :roll:
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
Adam

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Adam »

Today was the first day since October I was able to put my roof down. It was fitting that it was valentines day...I fell in love with the car all over again. It's coming up to 3 years of ownership...everyday It still makes me smile.
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

I miss my Zed for all those reasons, been nearly a year without one now!

None around to buy as nice as what I had though... am looking for a different summer proposition now ;)

Hope all are well here!