Very important Subject

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
reg_coop

Z3 roadster 2.8

Very important Subject

Post by reg_coop »

I thought i should take some time to bring up a very important and personal matter.

I LOVEEEEEEEEE HAVING A ZED!!!!!

Does any one else find them selves making excuses to nip out for 5 minutes just to go a spin or offering to pop out just for milk... even thought you don't need any lol

Out burst over :D lol
w4tkins

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by w4tkins »

AMEN!!!

We never run out of milk in our house :lol:
Image My Journal
Favourite Quotes:
Rob Tan wrote: The Z3. Purely medicinal.
TREGZY wrote:''Ive seen the way you drive.....you got a heavy foot''
reg_coop

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by reg_coop »

Lol And my girlfriend can't be the only one that gets subjected to having the roof down as soon as its dry, not even warm... just no rain lol ... And gets tutted at like she's daft when she doesnt understand how much fun it is roofless.... I have a huge smile on my face and she's chittering lol
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Ah, the old any excuse to go the long way round to the shops. Yes, most of us suffer from that. :D

You know when you've got it bad when you stop making excuses and just say - I'm off out for a drive - and skip the shops completely. :lol:

The permanent smile is known as DTS - Dry Teeth Syndrome. :D :D :D

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

I call it...

Itchy Wheels!

:D

Who needs milk?

A.
eiah

Z3 roadster 1.8 TU

Post by eiah »

Yep, any occasion good enough since I have it! I just wanna drive wherever whenever...
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

Don't ever have milk in the house, but did drive 28miles for a loaf of bread a while ago...

Starting to feel a little sad, because I wont be able to drive the Z much for a couple of months. Working in London and work are getting me a rental car (lord knows what the hell that will be).

Normally drive the Z at least three times a week to work, as well as the weekend drives.
reg_coop

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by reg_coop »

My Zed is my daily driver and ownly car, which is good :) ... and yes i'm at the point were i just go and drive for the sake of it lol
I still see very few Zeds about, definatley reckon i'l be the only one coem the winter lol
snoops

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by snoops »

reg_coop wrote: ... and yes i'm at the point were i just go and drive for the sake of it lol
I still see very few Zeds about, definatley reckon i'l be the only one coem the winter lol
Don't forget... in winter... hat on, heater on and roof down...unless you've got a "posh zed" that has heated seats :wink:
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

And make sure the rear window isn't too brittle. A hair dryer blown on it for a few minutes helps.
Hadn't had kruisn out for 3 weeks due to work and stripping the boat down for repaint - sure missed it, so went out late last night, beaut winter night, just driving, kruisn clicked over the 020000 kilometer mark. Sort of birthday?. Geees!!! its great.
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
KingCarl

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by KingCarl »

same for me - mine is usually a w/e only car but with these crisp sunny mornings just had to take the zed to work - missus had to tak a Kiwi harden up pill tho....
Jamezee

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Jamezee »

It is my daily drive and has been for nearly two years now, makes me smile every time I take her out (the car that is not the other half) :D
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

When I was a kid I only had 1 model toy of a car and it was a topaz blue Z3 with blue seats. A year or two on now.. I have the exact same car sitting outside, be it a slightly larger scale! :wink:

The GF has 2 model cars aswell, one is of a Ford Capri like her dad used to have, the other? Well, its not as nice a colour but its still a Zed! Yesterday she was feeling a bit worse for wear after a few drinks the night before. Dropping her off home in the Z with the roof down made her feel 100% better again!

Never underestimate the feel good factor a a Z3! :o
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Post by muppet »

reg_coop wrote:My Zed is my daily driver and ownly car, which is good :) ... and yes i'm at the point were i just go and drive for the sake of it lol
I find that the Zed is Fine with the roof down at -6c... just brush off the snow and warm the back window before you go :zmurf:

you could have seen another couple of Zeds here on Sunday

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/forum_p ... 46975&PN=1
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
GazHyde

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by GazHyde »

chris1984_99_99 wrote:When I was a kid I only had 1 model toy of a car and it was a topaz blue Z3 with blue seats.
That kinda made me feel sad and happy at the same time - poor lad. But at least your only toy car was a good one! :D
chris1984_99_99

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by chris1984_99_99 »

Gazhyde wrote:
chris1984_99_99 wrote:When I was a kid I only had 1 model toy of a car and it was a topaz blue Z3 with blue seats.
That kinda made me feel sad and happy at the same time - poor lad. But at least your only toy car was a good one! :D
Ah I had more toys than santas workshop has just before christmas as a kid, just not many of cars! All I need to do now is figure out a way to fit the machine guns and missiles I always imagined it would have! 8-)