Eye brows

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
t-tony

Z3 roadster 2.0

Eye brows

Post by t-tony »

Does anyone know where I could locate some eyebrows for my Z. Been watching some on ebay but having tried 3 offers and 2 emails cant get contact with seller. So if you know please tell me,thanks Tony.
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

Current...1998 ///M Coupe
Previously...1997 Z3 2.8
t-tony

Z3 roadster 2.0

eye broes

Post by t-tony »

Hey thanks for that myredzed,will have a look there. Someone mentioned that the ebay seller could be on holiday so as his a cheaper I might give him a while to get back to me. The difference in price would pay for paint for them.Regards Tony.
snoops

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by snoops »

I saw that title in the "Lets talk" section and thought, what on earth... that's a bit desperate wanting to talk about eye brows ... as in the ones over your eyes ooops :oops:

So what are they all about then ?? Just cosmetic ??
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is
t-tony

Z3 roadster 2.0

eye brows

Post by t-tony »

Hi Snoops,yeah puerly cosmetic as far as I can tell but they look cool I reckon.I've just recently fitted new angel eye all chrome headlights on my Z and think a pair of 'brows would really finish the look. OK it's all personal preference,but that's what makes us different and makes each of our own cars special to us.Check out ebay item no. 280443229780 and see what you think about them.
snoops

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: eye brows

Post by snoops »

t-tony wrote: OK it's all personal preference,but that's what makes us different and makes each of our own cars special to us.
Absolutely, ours to do as we please :D

Post some piccies up when you've fitted them.

Thanks for the link :thumb:
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

I have them fitted and think they make the front end look more agressive. Def cool.