Cheap courier needed

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Cheap courier needed

Post by Naeem.m »

Hi guys
I need a cheap courier to possibly pick up a Hardtop and drop it off to me.
From Preston to Leicester

Any contacts will be helpful

Cheers guys.
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Naeem.m »

Cheers desiro
I'll actually be meeting the seller I'm Sheffield hopefully tmrw to pick up the Hardtop. Taking my Zed with me so will fit in on and drive back. Fingers crossed.

:wink:
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Naeem.m wrote:Cheers desiro
I'll actually be meeting the seller I'm Sheffield hopefully tmrw to pick up the Hardtop. Taking my Zed with me so will fit in on and drive back. Fingers crossed.

:wink:
you do have the fitting kit installed don't you? :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I am a courier. I do same day and it would cost £140+VAT for me to do it if my van was big enough (which it isn't). (I've priced it from Nottingham - Preston - Leicester - Nottingham)

Protecting it from damage is the problem.

I would not recommend any courier companies, they will not protect it unless you pay big money to have it transported on its own. This is why I am so expensive.

I would recommend that you get a man you can trust with a large van to do it.

Better still, get someone to fit it to their car and drive it to you.
Pingu
Naeem.m

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Naeem.m »

Gookah the guy is selling the fitting kit with the Hardtop and is included in the price. He'll be bring it with him so I will need to install it there and then before I drive home. I hope it's not too difficult with some spanners and Allen keys.

Pingu thanks for the offer but I think I might go down my self to safe on the money. Got the Hardtop pretty cheap so want to keep it a bargain. :wink:

Hope it goes and I'm back home with a Hardtop which I've been after for ages.
Dav

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Dav »

Just out of interest if anyone needs a courier service they should trySHIPLEY

For those not farmiliar with it basically you list your item and details of where it's going to and from and couriers bid to transport the item, a bit like ebay.
You are under no obligation to accept a bid and all bidders have got a feedback rating.
I have used it to transport alloy wheels and a 3 piece suite and have found it first class.
If you want an item on ebay transported even before the auction has ended you can get quotes just by entering the ebay item details and the couriers can see exactly what needs to be transported.
I've seen everything from documents to cars being delivered.

Dav the wheel nut