1st ever post on this forum

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Badman gee

M roadster S50

1st ever post on this forum

Post by Badman gee »

Hello,

What was the first ever post on this forum about and who wrote it?

Also, who has been registered on here the longest (and still uses it today)

Just a couple of interesting questions.

Mark

The 'BEAST' 666
nero

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: 1st ever post on this forum

Post by nero »

Badman gee wrote: Also, who has been registered on here the longest (and still uses it today)
Go to Memberlist and sort ascending :wink:
BMWCCScotland

Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.
stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

There was an older text based board before this one, so searching the memberlist won't help.

Tim cullis founded the site and I would net the first post was probably that silver cars are fastest!
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
Geoff H

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Geoff H »

Nero is number 2 in the list and he still posts on here, as do 7 or 8 others in the first 40 names. I joined when it started in Oct 2003 but I changed the Options/customisation list in my profile and it changed my joining date, Its showing nothing there now although I listed all the options that were on my car.
swamper

M roadster S50

Post by swamper »

stu wrote:
Tim cullis founded the site and I would net the first post was probably that silver cars are fastest!
thats because they are... :D

my first post was my inrto i think.....having used forums for my other interests i have always found people that are into the same thing help each other out...so it just makes sense to me to see whos out there :wave
the badness makes me do it...!

Post by Guest »

swamper wrote:
stu wrote:
thats because they are... :D

my first post was my inrto i think.....having used forums for my other interests i have always found people that are into the same thing help each other out...so it just makes sense to me to see whos out there :wave
Have to agree Silver are fastest, the last post will be Silver Zeds last the longest............... :lol:
Phil

M roadster S54

Post by Phil »

Actually it's me guys.
Tim Cullis was number 1 - I was number 2 and number 3 was either Neil or Paul Drawmer.
When the site was hacked a few years ago I was unrecoverable and Tim had to start me off again as number ?
So there's the answer.
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."