Kudos BMW

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
simonbud100

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Kudos BMW

Post by simonbud100 »

Hi,

Does anyone have anyone have any experience of Kudos BMW? They are an online BMW "Modification" company.

After the hit and run bump on the front of the Z3, I ordered a new set of kidney grills from this company but 25 days on and I have still not received anything from them.

I have emailled twice and not had a response, and tried calling numerous times but the number is always unobtainable.

I am beginning to get the feeling that something is not quite right. Luckily I paid with a credit card which was taken through RBS Worldpay, so should be able to a refund through them if needs must.

EDIT: I have just had a look at some other forums and no one seems to have a good word to say about this outfit or its owner. Probably a lesson here about dealing with companies that you don't know or trust!

Post by Guest »

According to this information below, I would get my money back if possible, and place else where, Your Credit Card company should help you with this:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/archiv ... 87376.html
simonbud100

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by simonbud100 »

Well a month on and they have still not arrived, suprisingly!

I have spoken to my credit card company who will now be chasing the seller for payment and refunding me. Just goes to show that there are a lot of dishonest sellers around :wink: :evil:

Anyway, can anyone recommend a supplier of OEM style front kidney grills, there are a few on ebay etc but quality looks a bit mixed.

Cheers
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

I'd just go to a dealer than risk getting sub-par quality parts or service.
BMW Z3 2.0L Velvet Blue Individual Edition