BMW Car Club special membership offer

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Phil

M roadster S54

BMW Car Club special membership offer

Post by Phil »

The BMWCC GB is the only officially recognised BMW car club in the UK and there are several forum members who are already part of the club. 3 of the new site owners are members and we have negotiated a special arrangement for any of you who want to join.
There are many benefits to membership which include -

A monthly magazine called Straight Six

Special discounts on products and services

Special Insurance and Warranty offers

Discount on genuine BMW parts and servicing through the dealer network

Discounts on Hotels -

Special member only Trackdays.

There are lots of club events arranged around the country to which all members can attend

The normal new membership charge is £45 but you can join for £40 and this gives an initial 13 month membership.(Please check with the BMWCCGB for the current membership cost)

You will receive membership of the Z Register with a free register sticker

You will also receive a free BMWCC keyring.

To get this special deal you need to phone the club office 01970 267989 and remember to mention zroadster.net

Enjoy :D :D

MOD EDIT - NEW PHONE NUMBER ADDED 31/07/2017- GAZZA
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
Fender2004

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Fender2004 »

I've been a member of the BMW Club now for 3 years, and the money I've saved has more than paid for the membership costs. :D
Plus I receive a great monthly magazine as well, which is as good as, if not better, than any other BMW published monthly magazine.

So what are you waiting for.

Pick up the phone and join.
ZZZEMMCO
Z Register organiser

M coupe S50

Value for £££sss in the BMW CC GB

Post by ZZZEMMCO »

Phil--the Most important subject is the Great friendship generated by our club.We have ELEVEN Regions over UK-with their own organisations for events--so one can help to bring in New events for your region, and get changes made to try something different.

Dont forget our Great track days-NOT racing and PO channel ferries, now that SFrance has packed up--Lots of membership fee savings every year.

PS-did I mention discounts 15% Europarts and 10% SGF at a store near You? :D
safetyfast
weegeoff

Z4 roadster 2.0i

Re: BMW Car Club special membership offer

Post by weegeoff »

Could you put a black list of BMW dealers who you do not give discounts . Here is one for a start Park in Glasgow
Badman gee

M roadster S50

Post by Badman gee »

I might join, at last!

The 'BEAST' 666
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

They might not let you!!! :lol:
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
vzh7gk
Sponsor 2018

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by vzh7gk »

I see there is a "new" Cotswold region.
That's scary. I used to own a MINI Clubman Cooper D on a '58 plate in 2011/12.
I would never go anywhere near anything to do with the local dealer again.
Graham (G4FUJ)
Prescott marshal and Hill Controller
Found another Z3 so back here after a long break :) 1999 1.9, Palmetto Green
1 Morgan 4/4 (selling in Spring) and a Land Rover 90 (keeping forever)
therealdb1

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by therealdb1 »

Funny, Cotswold BMW are the only dealer to officially offer E90 Forum members a discount and certainly their mail order parts service is exceptional. For example, a genuine BMW replacement TPMS valve for a 335i was received next day and the price including postage was almost 30% less than I could buy a pattern part from Ebay.
I am not likely to experience their other services though since I am in Norfolk but certainly they are my first option for proper BMW parts these days.
As usual disclaimer; I am not related to the Managing Director or anything just a thoroughly statisfied customer of the company.
vzh7gk
Sponsor 2018

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by vzh7gk »

Didn't have a problem with the Spares debt of Cotswold - bear in mind this was when they were in the Tewkesbury Road site.
However, being charged for parts that weren't fitted, by the workshops, particularly when I had specified exactly what was to be done was not to my liking.
Allegedly, I have to say allegedly, I was not the only one, judging by one or two "testimonials" as posted by customers on the dealer web site around that time.
In my MINI's case, the inlet hose between turbo and intercooler had split in the top section. This part is a single unit according to BMW, made up from three parts - one plastic (the centre section) with a rubber hose at each end banded on. At that time the part was in the region of £150. I wanted the correct part fitting to maintain OE spec and keep resale/trade-in against a newer MINI as firm as possible.
However, I discovered that instead of replacing the complete part, they had cut the banding holding the split rubber hose and replaced it with ordinary hose with a jubilee clip each end - a job that I could have done for under £20 in 20 minutes, but they charged me for the complete part. They also charged an hour's labour for the privilege.
Now, they may have changed the policy since then (it was 5-1/2 years ago), but it left a sour taste in the mouth back then and a total distrust of anything to do with the business. Just my tuppence...
Graham (G4FUJ)
Prescott marshal and Hill Controller
Found another Z3 so back here after a long break :) 1999 1.9, Palmetto Green
1 Morgan 4/4 (selling in Spring) and a Land Rover 90 (keeping forever)