AFTERMATH....and 2013.

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

AFTERMATH....and 2013.

Post by Southernboy »

Having (I think) survived the "end of the world" and another Christmas lunch and dinner, I can look forward to the final nail in my already pickled brain...The New Year Bash !
Which leads me to the question.... what are your plans for you Zed in 2013?
For my part, it'll be a quiet year having spent an absolute bomb with major renovations, upgrades etc this year. The only item on my list is a re-map. Since installing the upgrade M50 intake, and my M style exhaust system with the 65mm pipes and a Simota intake, I haven't got to having that done yet. The car goes well, but as we all acknowledge... all improvement is welcome...
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
TR4man

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Re: AFTERMATH....and 2013.

Post by TR4man »

My plans are quite simple really.

To keep driving my little Zed throughout the year. I reckon I'll do around 30,000 miles in it this year (if not a bit more)

I've done 10,200 since I bought it in August. :lol:

Regards

Peter
TR4man

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by TR4man »

Which makes me wonder if anyone else on here will do that sort of mileage in their Zeds this year?

I get the impression - I might be wrong - that many of them on here are pampered, high days and holidays cars.

Mine is still pampered and will be fastidiously maintained within an inch of it's life, but it is my only day to day car and as such will earn its keep.

Regards

Peter
geminimustang

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by geminimustang »

The zed will do around 2k tops but I've covered 103k in my VW Golf Company Car in 3 years and put the paperwork in for a new one but with Company cut-backs,no confirmation that the Golf will be changed.Usually the VW is serviced by the Main-Dealer but just had Service & MOT at Kwik-fit and I thought they did a good job.
Fenlander

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Fenlander »

My Z will be doing approx 10k this year all year through as is my only car; she has to cope all year round but does so admirably - if you have your wits about you in the snow!

I would say there are many more Z's out there who are sole transport and that's the great thing about a Z as they can do all you need (and no back seat drivers either) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
knoxvillain

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by knoxvillain »

Mine will probably do about 20k this year as my daily car. Travel a lot with work.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Mine will do about 4000 Kms.......I work from home.... :D :D :D :D :D
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Sp1key

Z4 coupe 3.0si

Post by Sp1key »

MOT this month so it will be interesting to see how many miles I've done in my first year of owning my lovely wee Z3

Will be surprised if I've done any more than 1500 miles though - second car and very weather dependent use - promise to do much more this year!