Australian Grand Prix

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Australian Grand Prix

Post by Captain »

Who's watching, going to be interesting.

Sent from my HTC Desire
ImageImage
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Australian Grand Prix

Post by Bonzo »

wanted to ,but travelling, will watch it on iplayer later.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
Pierrick

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Pierrick »

Nice victory for Lotus! Very pleased! They did well last year and deserved more...

A shame Grosjean didn't do very well, let's see what happend on the next grand-prix.
jont

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by jont »

Hi all

I am a liitle bit interested if any of you have seen the Australian V8 Supercars ?

I watch the British touring cars from time to time but to me as a general comparison the British touring cars seem very amateur. :)

Johnt
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

I watch the OZ V8's sometimes...and it's pretty entertaining stuff...problem is watching our lads clobber yours in the cricket takes up quite a bit of time... :D Just kidding mate...it's good stuff your V8 racing. :wink:

And...for a first F1 performance...I'm happy it was not RB or Ferrari...makes for an interesting season.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Was good to see Kimi in the Lotus take victory, I watch the Australian V8's and also enjoy the BTCC :D
ImageImage