Its not my fault ..... honest!

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
r100elp

Z3 roadster 1.9

Its not my fault ..... honest!

Post by r100elp »

Ok I've been a zed owner for a whole week now and just because I bought a 2 seater convertible does not mean that it is all my fault that I have 6 inches of snow and slush outside my home, and 60mph winds trying to rip my roof off! If you want the roof off that badly some nice sunshine like we had this time last year and I'd be only too happy to remove my own roof myself, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese :D
NOW the proud owner of a 98 1.9 M44 Z3 in silver.

Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Its not my fault ..... honest!

Post by Captain »

I'm sure you will get your chance :grin:

Sent from my HTC Desire
ImageImage
BlackBeautZ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BlackBeautZ »

Tell me about it, this weather is horrible down in the south west my roof hasn't been down for months, now hurry up and bring 30 degree heat , roof down tonneau on and.......crooze
Kris
Black BeautZ

Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Yep – ice cold driving rain here in North Somerset. Not looking good for hood down driving during Easter. Southernboy will be along soon to cheer me up with stories of sun and driving in shorts :bawl:
BlackBeautZ

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BlackBeautZ »

And also Southernboy boasting about all the pussy.....cats he has on his zed roof, we should all do Zed Cruise South Africa and hook up with the chap, maybe even emigrate the UK is so dull
Kris
Black BeautZ