Tapatalk

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Tapatalk

Post by Captain »

Have not been able to log on to the forum with Tapatalk for the last couple of days, was wondering if there's a problem with the site, as I'm able to log onto other forums as usual.
ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Tapatalk

Post by Robert T »

No problems that I am aware of. What version of the Tapatalk app are you running?

Cheers R.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Hi again Captain. As you can see from the above, Tapatalk seems to be working fine for me from my phone, and I have not had any problems with it in recent weeks. I use it almost every day to keep an eye on the forum.

I am actually running a really old version of the app on my phone, which will be the last release of the first paid for version. On Android, the only way I have found to check the version is to go to Settings->Applications and then browse down to Tapatalk and the version is given on the top of the page (mine is 2.4.13). Hopefully someone with an iPhone/iPad will be able to tell us how to check the version on iOS.

The forum is currently running the latest version of the plugin, which I installed over the Christmas break, so newer versions of the app really should have no problems.

Cheers R.
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Robert T wrote:Hi again Captain. As you can see from the above, Tapatalk seems to be working fine for me from my phone, and I have not had any problems with it in recent weeks. I use it almost every day to keep an eye on the forum.

I am actually running a really old version of the app on my phone, which will be the last release of the first paid for version. On Android, the only way I have found to check the version is to go to Settings->Applications and then browse down to Tapatalk and the version is given on the top of the page (mine is 2.4.13). Hopefully someone with an iPhone/iPad will be able to tell us how to check the version on iOS.

The forum is currently running the latest version of the plugin, which I installed over the Christmas break, so newer versions of the app really should have no problems.

Cheers R.
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply, I'm using the paid version which they updated awhile ago, it's been working perfectly and still is on other forums. That's why I can't understand why it won't work on zroadster.net, I tried deleting it and reloading without success. It does exactly the same, searching for server :head: I tried random forums and they work. My phone is running Android, tapatalk version 4.4.1 what's frustrating is that it's been working on zroadster.net since it was installed. I'll keep trying to get it sorted out :?
ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Quick test from new Tapatalk app.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Just changed phone and I am now running Tapatalk 4.4.1 with no problems - above post was made with it.

You aren't trying to use the fancy new sign in with Facebook or something are you? Needs to be your forum id and normal password.

Cheers R.
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Robert T wrote:Just changed phone and I am now running Tapatalk 4.4.1 with no problems - above post was made with it.

You aren't trying to use the fancy new sign in with Facebook or something are you? Needs to be your forum id and normal password.

Cheers R.
Hi Robert

Not trying anything different, the forum will not work :head: it won't connect to the server. I went onto the tapatalk site and it seems that I'm not the only person having this problem, tried everthing they mentioned on the site and still won't connect :head:
ImageImage