Anyone here from South Wales?

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Z3mora

Z3 roadster 2.0

Anyone here from South Wales?

Post by Z3mora »

I couldn't seem to see a locations section on the forum so just wanted to see if there were any Z3 owners in and around South Wales.

I'm in Swansea and to be honest don't see that many Z3s around (more Z4s than you can shake a stick at though)

Would be good to go on some local cruises as we have the most amazing roads so close to us :)
Mugs

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Anyone here from South Wales?

Post by Mugs »

I'm not from Wales but close to the border - Gloucester.
i often go for a little drive over the brecons, i'll give you a shout the next time i go.
hornel Z3M

blank

Post by hornel Z3M »

Hi Z3mora. sorry about the late reply but lost my passwords after my computer attack,,,,,, Thanks to robert got it now.
I live nr Abergavenny so not too far from you and usually have a drive to swansea in the summer so may meet up..... :wink:
Z3mora

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Z3mora »

hornel Z3M wrote:Hi Z3mora. sorry about the late reply but lost my passwords after my computer attack,,,,,, Thanks to robert got it now.
I live nr Abergavenny so not too far from you and usually have a drive to swansea in the summer so may meet up..... :wink:
Sounds good.. not the attack, the summer and the meet part! lol
Mugs wrote:I'm not from Wales but close to the border - Gloucester.
i often go for a little drive over the brecons, i'll give you a shout the next time i go.
Brecons is great, I think a few people would be interested in that :)