I'm back after 2 years.

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
martyb

Z3 roadster 1.9

I'm back after 2 years.

Post by martyb »

Well guys, I'm back on here after 2 years.

Some may remember I previously had a little m44 1.9 version zed that had a lot of work done to it.

Then I had to sell it due to some financial difficulties.

Anyway, my love for the z3 shape and style has never left me. I'm now considering another as an investment.

This time though a z3m roadster. I know the market for the coupes has went through the roof and I am beginning to see the roadster follow the same pattern.

Has anyone else done this? I'd like to know your thoughts on the appreciation values of a z3m roadster. I have seriously debated this for some time whilst getting my finances back together.

I've not been on here for a long time so I'll start to sift through some of the topics but I always prefer chatting and hearing thoughts possibly similar to myself.

It's good to be back guys!
Tufarlian

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: I'm back after 2 years.

Post by Tufarlian »

Depending on your budget you may have missed the boat for a Z3M.

I know I have. :-(

A 3 litre though? They remain a bargain.....
martyb

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by martyb »

Yeah I wish I had the money at the time I owned a z3 then would've been ideal but the market I'll be looking for is watching over auctions I think now.

Seen a few bargains sell at auction. Seems like that or a desperate private seller will be the window at my budget.

Definitely food for thought though.
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Welcome back - I remember your progress thread very well - blimey is it 2 years already :)
therealdb1

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by therealdb1 »

Hi Marty,
Welcome on your return from me but like Del I cannot believe it is 2 years since the pain of releasing the Z.
I'm glad that your fortunes have changed as they must have improved dramatically if you are considering an M!