Drink driving

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Drink driving

Post by Jonttt »

DRINKING AND DRIVING!!!!!

I would like to share a personal experience with my forum family about drinking and driving.
This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested.
As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a session with family or friends.
Well, this year, it happened to me. I was out last night and had more than a few beers and also a few cocktails.
Although quite relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit. That's when I did something I've never done before...I took a taxi home.
On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.
These roadblocks can be anywhere and I realized how sensible/lucky I was to have chosen to take a taxi.
This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, it's now out the front of the house & I don't know what to do with it.
So, anyway, if you want to borrow it, just give me a call :wink:
Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Drink driving

Post by motco »

:D

Old, but great! :)
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

made me laugh out loud in the office - very good !!
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

After a night out with my wife I was driving home at a sensible speed when I was pulled over by a copper who told me I had been speeding. I said I was driving within the speed limit and that he was wrong. He insisted I was speeding, and I was just about to answer him back when my wife leaned over and said, " Officer, I wouldn't argue with my husband when he's had a few drinks!" :head:

Merry Christmas everyone

:cheers :shock:

Bonzo.

ps Jonttt, my Grandfather told me that joke of yours....and I'm 68! :D
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.