Beware!!! uk.yell.com are clamping ///M cars.

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Beware!!! uk.yell.com are clamping ///M cars.

Post by tags »

Don't beleive me?? Go have a look at uk.yell.com and you will see for yourself :shock: :lol:

Wonde if its anyone we know?

Tags
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Well spotted, and did they get paid for the ad?

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
djrobbier

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by djrobbier »

oh dear, they could have used a normal car...no doubt the site editor is a flashy git and took a snap of his car to illustrate his point. My mate always used to swear by AC Schnitzer alloys, he said they couldn't clamp them... not sure how much truth there is in that, maybe the fact they were so large!
Paul.Stuhlfelder

M roadster S50

Post by Paul.Stuhlfelder »

Hahah... nicely spotted!

Did you know, that you can legally remove a clamp as long as you don't damage it, and if you return it to the owner...
Israel pulls out of Gaza Strip, Gaza not Pregnant!
Joey

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Joey »

He he, id love to do that.

Handing back the clamp to the owner, sounds good to me.

"is this your clamp? :D"

Ive heard that with some clamps you can just drive away and theyll fall off, wouldent wanna try it tho!
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

if you have xxx/50 or above/xx tyres, just let them down, remove clamp, pump tyre up and b***er off leaving the poor little traffic warden scratching his unsurprisingly empty head

i always keep a pump in my car after it happened to my dad. hes got a set of 205/70/v14 's on his merc 500sel, got clamped on holiday, let the tyre down, rolled out of the clamp, pumped her back up and left. took photos of the clamp not being damage and not heard a dicky bird since

great fun :lol: :lol: :lol: