London Motor Show Pics, 56kbps best avoid this one.

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
estocks

Not specified

London Motor Show Pics, 56kbps best avoid this one.

Post by estocks »

Some bad dark pics at the begining, sorry it wasn't my camera, and I didn't realise it was left on Auto and was annoyingly taking dark photos.
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

AussieZ3

M roadster S54

Post by AussieZ3 »

Some great photos there. Thanks mate :)
topfuelking

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by topfuelking »

nice pic bud....i dont need to go now :wink:
THANKS MARC
looking for a carp fishing hoilday we can help http://www.carpfishingmayenne.com

ImageSYMPTOMS OF A BOOST JUNKY

1. You get excited when it's cold outside.
2. You fill up every three days.
3. The size of your grin is directly proportional to the amount of boost you’re on.
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Thanks for the piccies estocks, we get very little coverage waaaayy down here in Kiwi land.
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
mich

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by mich »

Brilliant pics Estocks, wonder if I could trade my Z in on the AYGO with all the bits and pieces of course, even that joker at the back would'nt go amiss :D
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Nice pics estocks, i didnt manage to go to the show and its only 5 minutes from where i live :head:

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

good and bad bits to add, had 4 free tickets to go this year, save a bit of cash is always a good thing, YAY. prob was that they were only valid til last friday evening. was out the area from last sunday til this saturday morning.

very annoyed :head: :head: :head: :head: :head:

so went for a drive and suffered from DTS all saturday and sunday afternoon