UK: 2nd November: Surrey and Sussex

Photos and reports from past events
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

UK: 2nd November: Surrey and Sussex

Post by pop_sausage »

1 day run from me doing the usual Surrey and Sussex roads.

Main start point will be somewhere around Goodwood motor racing circuit @ 11ish where there's a Jap cars Breakfast club - Sushi Sunday. You can go earlier and get your (bl**dy fantastic) organic bacon and eggs baps/cobs and look at the cars. Parking can be awful, and non event cars will be put in fields outside unless you're there early - hence the start point will be elsewhere TBC.

There will be a dawn raid starting at 8am from Newlands Corner going down to the breakfast for those who want to savour the roads at that time of the day and have an hour at Goodwood.

Lunch will be late at about 1.30pm (I'm thinking Fish and Chips by the coast, but TBC) and finish at 4pm somewhere near the M25/A3 (probably) in a pub for a pint of shandy.

Please post your interest here.

More details to follow nearer the event.

Andy & Sam - Z4MR
Garythefish - Z3MR
Sixspeed - Z4MC
Z3M Jason -Z3MR
PERRINZ3M - Z3MR
Dario - Z4

Maybe
Roaders - hopefully a v8 with ///M-DCT
PVR - Z4MR
Justin time - Cadbury's z3
Last edited by pop_sausage on Thu 11 Sep, 2008 06:47, edited 5 times in total.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Count me in :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Z3M Jason

M coupe S50

Post by Z3M Jason »

Count me in for sure!! :D
Z3M Coupe:- MAC Motoren Airbox, MAF Removed, Prospeed Full system with race cats, Full Dyno setup & Live Remap, 18" BBS LM's,
AC Schnitzer Race Coilovers, H&R Anti Roll Bars + Drop Links, Recaro Pole Position seats, Sparco Steering Wheel, Strut Brace, Porsche Calipers/CSL disc Conversion + Custom made rear discs, Braided Lines, 3.46 Hawthorn Motorsport 40% LSD diff and Digital Racelogic TC (To follow).