Bedfordshire village cruise and display

Photos and reports from past events
ribs

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Bedfordshire village cruise and display

Post by ribs »

My village Bromham, just outside Bedford, is having its annual show on 11th July. This year, as the last 3 years, they are going to have a Classic and Sports car run. It involves a 40ish mile run with refreshments on the way. At the end of the run the cars are displayed on the village green with a prize for best of show.

If anyone would like to join me and take part I have attached the details and the entry form. I am hoping that maybe Z3s can take over the show this year. The show date is the Sunday 11th July, not the 12th as it says on the entry form.

I am not the organizer, Steve's details are on the attached pdf doc, but let me know if you are coming.

I hope some of you can come.... it would be great to meet some more of the people on here.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.a.kirkwo ... 202010.pdf

The Little Red Roadster
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Defo Ribs, I'll be there so count me in.

For some reason I just checked my calender and it says BMW Bromham Car show, not sure if it is part of the BMWCC scene, http://www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk/bmw-club- ... on=Central
but it might be from some other organisation.

Anyway, I can't remember where I got that calender entry from so I'll be parking up with you. Maybe this is a good time to meet up with some of the other Bedford/MK locals as well.
Present : Grey Z4 2.5 conv
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
ribs

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by ribs »

Indizee.... be good to see yer.
Burmagirl might come and I know peterandjenny from MK where asking if there are any local meets... I 'll PM a few people.... lets have a party :D

The Little Red Roadster
ribs

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by ribs »

Just bring the post to everyones attention. Any more takers?... the day is fast approaching.

The Little Red Roadster
BenZ3-2.0

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by BenZ3-2.0 »

i might be up for it, was going to try last year but was way to hung over lol.

Need to get work on my rear bumper done as some nob hit it in Tesco car park on sunday.
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Sure Ribs. I'll be there on Sunday, Am I expecting an entry ticket to display from Steve Casey?
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8
Althulas

M roadster S50

Post by Althulas »

I would like to come to this but would the organisers be ok with Z3 in the 'run' as they are not excatly classics yet.
If you like gaming with mature minded players visit our retirement home http://www.oap-clan.co.uk/
ImageImage
indizee

Z4 roadster 2.5i

Post by indizee »

Hi Althulas , I spoke to the organiser today, Steve Casey , he said that the first cars will go at 0845 , be there for 0830, last car is 0930 I believe. See the thread above and print off and fill in the form. £3 to be collected on the day, couple of quid for bacon n coffee. Ring Steve, number in the .pdf to let him know your coming. Meet at the Bromham Mill first of.
ex-Cosmos Black 2.8