Z Meet in Cheshire @ Northern BMW Festival

Photos and reports from past events
Jeff
Z Register member

M coupe S50

Z Meet in Cheshire @ Northern BMW Festival

Post by Jeff »

Hi everyone,
Just letting you all know there is a Zed meet with special parking area for all Zed's at the Northern BMW Festival at Tatton Park, Cheshire on Sunday 5th September. There is a concours and fun Show & Shine competitions, a massive raffle with ££££ of BMW goodies, numerous traders present + much more.
Entry is by pay on the gate, and the show starts at 9.30am, so let's see the largest gathering of Z1, Z3, Z4 & Z8's in the North in September! For more details contact Jeff at cjhj@cjh90.fsnet.co.uk or telephone 0161 678 2088 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*_they_*

Z4 M coupe

Post by *_they_* »

Jeff,

Sounds like a good meet. Where in Cheshire is Tatton Park? And how much is entry/

Could well be my first appearnce at a Zed meet with my new baby.

They
MikeR
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 1.9

North West BMW Meet - 5th Sept

Post by MikeR »

Hi They?

Tatton Park is very near to Knutsford, Junction 19 M6. Great turn out last year. Admission to Tatton Park is £3.80 per car (or it was when I went last time.

MikeR
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

Is this the one jointly held with Porsche? I went last year and had a great day. The weather was excellent..
Easy to get to , just follow the Manchester Airport sign's from the M6

Garyw
MikeR
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 1.9

Northern BMW Festival - 5th Sept

Post by MikeR »

Hi Gary
Yes, its the same event but the Porsche Club have pulled out (something to do with BMW's outnumbering them!!! last year). I'll see you there.
MikeR