Pistonheads Sunday Service @ Goodwood

Photos and reports from past events
shantybeater

Porsche

Pistonheads Sunday Service @ Goodwood

Post by shantybeater »

Only rushed a few photos out, great day though and nice to see such a diverse range of cars.

Had a bit of a play with some of my photos (any tips welcome :)):

Last edited by shantybeater on Mon 19 Dec, 2011 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
Progress Thread:http://www.zroadster.net/forum/viewtopi ... 32&t=36117
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Giles

Not specified

Post by Giles »

Yum - looks like a great meet 8-)
Skylark

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Skylark »

Great display of cars there today, even 2 M roadsters (including mine). My sons E30 was there as well, he was the one going backwards at the roundabout by McDonalds - didn't hit anything :D
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Skylark wrote:Great display of cars there today, even 2 M roadsters (including mine). My sons E30 was there as well, he was the one going backwards at the roundabout by McDonalds - didn't hit anything :D
really? I didn't see any other M Roadsters? Did you turn up quite late? I had the pleasure of following a v10 m5 past the icy mc donalds corner which out of the blue went very sideways! Gave me a chance to brace the z for it!
Previous - S54 M Roadster, S50 M Roadster, Ibiza Cupra IHI 340bhp, Ibiza Cupra K04 270bhp, 6n2 Polo GTi
Skylark

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Skylark »

I did get there a bit late as the M was tucked up in the garage for winter and I had just intended to go with my son but the sun was shining so decided to get her out - hence the delay. My son phoned me when he got there to warn me about the ice so was ready for it. My car was in the car park and not on the grid, was yours the silver one on the start finish line, looked great :D
shantybeater

Porsche

Post by shantybeater »

Skylark wrote:I did get there a bit late as the M was tucked up in the garage for winter and I had just intended to go with my son but the sun was shining so decided to get her out - hence the delay. My son phoned me when he got there to warn me about the ice so was ready for it. My car was in the car park and not on the grid, was yours the silver one on the start finish line, looked great :D
Yep that was mine, when I left home it was spotless, suffice to say it wasn't when I got there!