Discussions on better road driving, advanced courses and the like
- Joined: Tue 21 Mar, 2006 14:34
- Posts: 323
- Location: Leamington Spa
- Site Admin
- Joined: Mon 12 Jun, 2006 11:35
- Posts: 10015
- Location: Cheshire
Maybe we should start a campaign to get jumps added to F1. Something tells me Mark Webber would be rather good at them.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
- Joined: Thu 13 May, 2010 18:14
- Posts: 1866
- Location: Mossley
do it again
the badness makes me do it...!
- Joined: Sat 23 May, 2009 09:09
- Posts: 570
- Location: York
So that's why they call it OVERtaking!
- Joined: Wed 25 Feb, 2009 09:34
- Posts: 360
Surely this is just normal driving in Paris...?! Saves wear on your brakes!
- Joined: Wed 08 Feb, 2006 17:16
- Posts: 1841
- Location: Roof down getting a tan
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest