Footballers Wives Z3

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
benelvin

Z3 roadster 2.0

Footballers Wives Z3

Post by benelvin »

Got home from a round of golf yesterday and the GF was watching a re-run of the old footballers wives on "five life" or some other rancid channel, but when Chardonnay and her fella were announcing to the press that she is pregnant what do I see parked in their driveway??

A red zed!! Woohoo!
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

Starting to worry now... if people named Chardonnay are driving Z3s then maybe it is the time to sell and move on!!!!

What kind of moron decides to name a person CHARDONNAY anyway (even a fictional character)? :evil:
wwwwOOOff!!!
benelvin

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by benelvin »

hehe don't worry - I think her name is somewhat tongue in cheek :P

I'm not mentioning it to anyone at work though, I get enough abuse about it being a girly car as it is! :D
Robin

M roadster S50

Post by Robin »

I'm surprised it was a red zed rather than a pink Veyron.
'High G' motoring enthusiast
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I was driving slowly past a few lads the other day and heard one say 'NICE CAR' and another said 'POOFS CAR' I resisted the urge to give him some advice :P

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

garythefish wrote:another said 'POOFS CAR' I resisted the urge to give him some advice :P
I've always found a positive and surprised response when I take people out in my 2.8 - tends to turn folk's misconceptions around when you take them for a blast :D
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I'm not taking some ASBO deviant in my Zed :lol: :lol:

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Ian_C

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Ian_C »

garythefish wrote:I'm not taking some ASBO deviant in my Zed :lol: :lol:

Gazza.
I'm not convinced that they'd ask for your permission first (and they'd probably want to drive themselves) :lol:
muppet

Z4 sDrive20i M Sport

Re: Footballers Wives Z3

Post by muppet »

benelvin wrote:Got home from a round of golf yesterday and the GF was watching a re-run of the old footballers wives on "five life" or some other rancid channel, but when Chardonnay and her fella were announcing to the press that she is pregnant what do I see parked in their driveway??

A red zed!! Woohoo!
time to sell then :cry:
I have been diagnosed with ADHOTS. Attention Deficit Hyperactive Ohh That's Shiney
matchy

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by matchy »

Nah ! Not time to sell ! Why worry what others think , just enjoy Z's for what they are , fabulous beautifully styled cars and summers coming !!! Cheers , Matchy . :D