silver zed in harrogate WHOOP WHOOP

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
pimp-master-d

Z3 roadster 2.8

silver zed in harrogate WHOOP WHOOP

Post by pimp-master-d »

jus wanna say i had almost.... almost lost my faith in the very exclusive owners of bmw's finest creation, thats right time and time again had my waves n flashs gone unanswered!!! I WOULD OF ACCEPTED A FLICK OF THE FINGER A CHEAKY WINK BUT no :( it was indeed a sad time until today wen my faith was rewarded and a solitary zed in the pouring rain threw me a lifeline jus wanna say man you are a LEGEND.

and your silver zed was a thing of beauty:: :D

understadably the missis didnt get it an i was labelled as a sad act but if thats wat it takes I AM CAPTAIN SAD ACT and too all you zed drivers i love you xx
kruisn

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by kruisn »

Thats the spirit pimp-master-d, We'll start a wave of wavers yet! ! ! :P :lol:
Don't drink and drive home -
Take the Zd and fly home -
Canman

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Canman »

most of the zeds i see in rotherham are driven by females which is of great humour to my friends and of course non of them wave !!! :?

Post by Guest »

canman wrote:most of the zeds i see in rotherham are driven by females which is of great humour to my friends and of course non of them wave !!! :?
....and I bet any one of your mates would take your car off your hands if they had the chance and if they said no they wouldn't then they have no taste.

A female zed driver who waves....
Gio

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by Gio »

I've waved at quite a few other Zed's and so far only one has waved back, nice lady in Z4 in Bromsgrove (if your on this forum, thanks for waving).

I wonder if they are to embarrassed to wave back, thinking it might make them look like a sad case.
shoegazer

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by shoegazer »

Spotted no fewer than 5 Zeds (2xZ4s and 3xZ3s Roadsters) in the 20 mile stretch of A59 between York and Harrogaté last night (airport run!) Think the waves went unnoticed, partly due to the torrential rain.

Think North Yorkshire is rapidly becoming Zedshire, can't move for them!
woodgarth

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: silver zed in harrogate WHOOP WHOOP

Post by woodgarth »

pimp-master-d wrote:jus wanna say i had almost.... almost lost my faith in the very exclusive owners of bmw's finest creation, thats right time and time again had my waves n flashs gone unanswered!!! I WOULD OF ACCEPTED A FLICK OF THE FINGER A CHEAKY WINK BUT no :( it was indeed a sad time until today wen my faith was rewarded and a solitary zed in the pouring rain threw me a lifeline jus wanna say man you are a LEGEND.

and your silver zed was a thing of beauty:: :D

understadably the missis didnt get it an i was labelled as a sad act but if thats wat it takes I AM CAPTAIN SAD ACT and too all you zed drivers i love you xx
That was me!! Off to collect a wind deflector to stop my hair being blown about - not that I've got much. You're right it was a filthy night but when you waved it brought a smile to my face.
:)
pimp-master-d

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by pimp-master-d »

whoop whoop u have been noted and now you are on my christmas list :) you stay safe and happy zedding!!!

n good luck with the deflector god knows its hard to look good with your hair flying in the wind looking like the lion king :D