Spotted Forum Member

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
maurice the martian

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Spotted Forum Member

Post by maurice the martian »

Silver Z3 going past ladybower reservoir at 12-45 ,very shiney ,and top down :drive 100 GR-
I was on foot but :wave anyway
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

That'll be Graham then :lol:
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
100GRA
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by 100GRA »

Only just seen this!!! Haven't been on the forum much lately, with all the problems.

Yep, that was me - and the missus, from memory. Glad it was looking shiney, and of course the hood was down - it always is unless it is actually raining. I think that was the last time the Zed was out of the garage before I tucked it up for the winter. We were just about to pull into the Ladybower Inn for a lunchtime pint.

Ladybower is my regular stamping ground. Conversely, I bet nobody on the forum spotted me when I was on the most northerly section of classified road in the British Isles at the beginning of July. This was at the Wick of Skaw, on the Shetland isle of Unst, where the B9087 simply peters out into a dirt track at a sign which says "No cars past this point." It is further north than Bergen, in Norway. The building just visible up on the hillside (above the interior mirror of the car) is a wartime radar station which was the northernmost RAF installation in the British Isles.

I also had a pint in the most northerly pub in Britain!