Yellow M coupe

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Yellow M coupe

Post by Bonzo »

Spotted a Yellow M coupe in the Crown Inn Cootham car park, near Storrington West Sussex today! Was it you?

Also an ass lifted blue Z3 travelling towards Storrington on the Pulborough road. Was that you John?

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.
John1950

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Yellow M coupe

Post by John1950 »

No not me me old bean
I live further over near Petersfield, but my zed's been locked up under cover for about three months now.

I'd like a couple of clear days so I can get it out and check it over because I haven't done any special winter prep apart from cracking open the roof, covering the rag top in a bed sheet and then the hole car in a cheap plastic car cover.
John Walker
Baarn, Holland
Image Image

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Yellow M coupe

Post by Bonzo »

John1950 wrote:No not me me old bean
I live further over near Petersfield, but my zed's been locked up under cover for about three months now.

I'd like a couple of clear days so I can get it out and check it over because I haven't done any special winter prep apart from cracking open the roof, covering the rag top in a bed sheet and then the hole car in a cheap plastic car cover.
I'm very lucky in that I can garage Zelda year round, and also lucky that I can take her out easily for a for a blast when its not raining and the roads are dry. I have luckily been able to do this at least once a week or so since she came to live with me.

Shame we West Sussex'ers couldn't manage another get together before the winter set in. I hope we can do so before I move to Norfolk.

All the best guys, stay safe,

Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.