Well almost! Birling Gap car park

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Well almost! Birling Gap car park

Post by motco »

Mrs Motco and I were down in Sunny Sussex on Saturday for a brisk stomp up to Beachy Head and back and thence on to a pint'n'pie at the pub. Got back to the Zed after the strenuous bit of the day (occasioned by the National Health Stasi insisting on hard walking for health) and a friendly voice enquired after the car, as they do, and it turned out to be none other than a Z Forum member, Ragtop and Mrs Ragtop! :)

To my eternal shame, although the sun was beaming down, my hardtop was still on! :cry: My intention was to take it off this week when my son's Z4M Coupé is gone from my garage for its suspension refit, but the good weather came a little early.

Ron, for t'was he, had left his Dakar Yellow Z in the car park of the hostelry where he and Gail was staying so I confess that I didn't actually spot it. :oops:

Anyway, it was nice to bump into fellow Zedders at their leisure - much more to come we hope. :)
Ragtop

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Well almost! Birling Gap car park

Post by Ragtop »

Hi Clive & Terry it was really great to see you both yesterday. As soon as you mentioned you had a Westfield as well as your Zed, I then knew you as forum member Motco. I wonder what are the chances of meeting a fellow forum member without my Zed with me at the time.

My Zed was, as you say at our hostelry car park, not that far away, the famous Belle Tout Lighthouse, where we were staying for Gail's big birthday. We had 2 nights there and we thoroughly recommend staying there, it's a bit special.

motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Well almost! Birling Gap car park

Post by motco »

Excellent pictures Ron - I wonder who this is that we spotted earlier in the morning:

:?: