Red Z3 on A64

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
Russ1959

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Red Z3 on A64

Post by Russ1959 »

Red Z3 on A64 on Tuesday morning reg T%% JJC
I was following you in blue Z4 till you turned off.
2005 Toledo blue Z4 Roadster
Toony

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Red Z3 on A64

Post by Toony »

Hi Russ1959, it was me and the missus 'on tour in Yorkshire'. We had spent the night before in Harrogate, was heading for Scarborough when you picked us up, then onto Beverley.

Spotted another couple of Z3s on route, including a looky-likey Red one (R reg) in Harrogate. He let us out at a busy junction and we had our own little Red Zed cavalcade for a couple of miles.

You were on my tail for a few miles, hope the driving was not too shabby ? Also spotted nice Z4 Alpina (E**ALP) heading north on M1 on Monday near Leics, as it purred off into the distance.

Cheers,
Toony
Russ1959

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by Russ1959 »

We were heading for Scarborough as well then onto just outside robin Hoods bay for a few nights.

Did you turn off the A64 when I went by you? if so did you know a quicker route to Scarborough.

And the driving was appalling!!! :lol: :lol: Only joking
I hope I wasn't driving too close to you, my wife is always telling me I drive too close to the one in front.

Russ
2005 Toledo blue Z4 Roadster
Toony

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Toony »

Hi Russ,

No we didn't have a quicker route, just headed off to Pickering once we were through Malton, then into Scarborough from there. You were a tad close, but not a problem it kept me on my toes 8-)

In the town square at Beverley on Weds evening there was a fantastic array of classic cars, which i understand is something that the East Yorks Car Club arrange each year about this time - I'm going to arrange to have more time for this next year - worth a look.

Happy Zedding,

Mark (Toony)