Anyone From This Forum ??

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
Gary Brown

Not specified

Anyone From This Forum ??

Post by Gary Brown »

Driving today on M8, joined at Glasgow Airport Jct, citybound.

VERY modified ZM in silver, all round bodykit, spoiler, bonnet air ducts.

I waved on the way past in my zed but no response, maybe not surprising as it was on the way past Braehead Shopping Centre with all the 'Spirito d'youngster' type cars weaving about.

Just thought someone with such a modified zed would be a member here.
Drew Z

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Drew Z »

Hi Gary

Think I know Car, There's 2 Silver one's Around Paisley.
Was it the One with the Very Large Rear Spoiler? If it is? Think the Spoiler looks NAFF!!! But Nice Car, Apart from that.

Are you Ready for this!!!!! The Other ? I've been told Has GULL WING Doors???? Would not SUPRISE Me if it was the same Car??? Silver also??

If he was a Member on here ? Think he would have a PHOTO of that one on here. Lot of Guys would like to see that one!!!!!
Not seen a Car Modified As much on here, He Must have spent a lot of Money on it?? Will Try and stop him next time? Tell him to Join Up. Get Some tips?? Prices etc On the Mods?
Just for the Guys Reading this? This Car Has Been Modified NOT By your Local Garage . A Real PRO Job!!!! The Guys On here would love to see it!!!

Cheers Drew
komis

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by komis »

On the same note, anyone here with a red 1.9 w. chrome gills in Glasgow? Parked outside Crockets yesterday afternoon, there was a free space right behind you and I parked my silver baby.

Came back after a while and I noticed many people staring at the two beauties, I have to admit they looked pretty cool parked up one next to the other :)
wwwwOOOff!!!
Gary Brown

Not specified

Post by Gary Brown »

I'd be certain it's the same one, did have a very large spoiler. There CAN'T be two like that in and around Paisley. Has the 'testarosa' style mods on the front wings too. I agree with Drew, I've never seen such a modified z3. Personally, not my taste and IMHO the 'spoiler' lives up to it's name but each to their own. It does certainly catch the eye and a unique looking zed.

Gull wing doors :? How would they work on a convertable :?